Honey and dough
I hope this blog post finds you jolly and merry. I am starting a new segment in my blog called places. So this is the first place I will post about:
Honey and Dough is a lovely space with great design located on 7th Floor in one Africa building. I have been there for breakfast with a child-hood friend and lunch with my book club members.
What I loved about it:
- The music selection creates a lovely ambience.
- The aesthetics in the way the actual restraurant is designed is pretty pretty.
- The attention to detail starting with the crockery used for the food and the actual presentation of food on the plate is very outstanding
- The food is so delicious, and the menu selection is so unique, with a lot of vegeterian options.
- The waiting staff is very friendly and professional.
- They are not so busy early in the morning on weekdays, so I found that it is a space you can sit and enjoy your creative bursts
- Since it’s 7th floor there is a lovely view of westlands
What you need to know before go:
- Make a reservation in advance
- The price range is similar to that of java.
Have a lovely weekend